Teva Pharmaceuticals – Job Opening for Quality Analyst | Apply Online
Teva Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2020: Teva Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Notification Announcement for Quality Analyst – Quality Control. Please go through following summary of vacancy.Interested candidates may walk-in for selection as below Full Details and Apply Online.This is the One of the best company and this would be the Wonderful Opportunity.
- Check for compliance of study related activities to good clinical practice, concerned standard operating procedures and protocol.
- Maintain obsolete clinical and medical diagnostic service standard operating procedures, and working documents relating to the same departments.
- Verification and review of all bioequivalence/bioavailability study reports.
- Preparation/ review of standard operating procedures related to clinical quality assurance.
- Conducting facility and quality system audits.
- Review of documents to ensure compliance with respect to validation and calibration of clinical instruments and software as per standard operating procedure and validation master plan.
- To maintain computer system for electronic distributions.
- Periodic check of log books.
- Issue of log books & forms and maintaining inventory of log books.
- To check the log book format with the approved log book template, maintain master and obsolete copies of the log book templates.
- Verification of standard operating procedures maintained on computer system for electronic distribution/access
- Review of temperature and humidity records
- Preparation of standard operating procedures related to the clinical quality assurance department.
Post Name: Quality Analyst – Quality Control
Qualification: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc.
Location: Bangalore, IN, 403722
Salary : NA
Venue Details :NA
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.How to Apply :Read the detailed notification.If you are interested click on the apply online link given below.