Neuland Laboratories Limited – Walk-In Interview for Freshers & Experience Candidates on 10th – 14th Mar’ 2020
Walk-in for Production Chemist (Exp 2 To 5 Yrs) & Freshers @ Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs
Required Candidate profile
Previous experience should be from Pharma only
Date & Time: 10th March – 14th March, 12 PM onwards
Neuland Laboratories Limited,
Unit 2, Pashamylarm.
Contact – Sushma Nadimpalli ( 08455302187 )