Amneal Pharma – Mega Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Positions || 105 Positions on 15th Mar’ 2020
Amneal Pharma Walk in Interviews on 15th Mar’20 at Panchkula
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Date: 15th Mar, 2020 (Sunday)
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WHRamgarhHeritage , Panchkula,
Address: The Quila, NH-73, near Sector 28, Ramgarh, Haryana 134111
Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS, LYO
Required Job specifications: Aseptic area, Controlled area, Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS
Position: Officer: 30
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on vial filling, sealing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, PFS filling, cartridge filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
Required Candidate profile:
The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organisation. You may walk in for interview with updated CV along with CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org